Pulse 2 Quiz Night In
PULSE 2 QUIZ NIGHT IN
If you're holding a quiz for friends or family during lockdown, no need to search for questions - just use ours!
There's 8 rounds for you to have your own Pulse 2 Quiz Night
You'll find a link to the answers at the end of the page (no cheating) - Good Luck!
ROUND 1 - The Flashback (as heard with Chris Johnson & Paul Foster)
Can you work out the year that these songs come from?
ROUND 2 - Wake Up Your Brain (as heard with Chris Johnson)
1) What was the last song by The Beatles to get to number 1?
2) What’s the main fruit ingredient in a Liverpool Tart?
3) Which road sign was the winning entry in a school competition?
4) In the classic detective series Bergerac, what’s Bergerac’s first name?
5) Which musical instrument is mentioned in the lyrics to ABBA’s Dancing Queen
6) Which singer was the first to play himself in an episode of The Simpsons?
7) Who was the first British star to be a guest on The Muppet Show?
8) What's the only east coast resort that faces west?
ROUND 3 - A Question from Audrey (as heard with Paul Foster)
ROUND 4 - West Yorkshire Whereabouts (as heard with Chris Johnson)
Guess the West Yorkshire place from the cryptic audio clue
ROUND 5 - Lunchtime Lyrics (as heard with Jim Coulson)
1) You don't seem to know, or seem to care what your heart is for
2) In rain or shine, You've stood by me girl
3) Calls to mind the silver screen, And all its sad good-byes
4) You want me to leave it there, afraid of a love affair
5) With danger on my mind I would stand on the line of hope
ROUND 6 - Now That's What I Call A Name That Now Album...(as heard with Paul Foster)
Now That's What I Call Music was first released back in 1983, the most recent album due to be out is number 105. We've taken 3 songs from one of those albums, but can you figure out the year, AND the Now album number?
ROUND 7 - Home Made West Yorkshire - 5 places in West Yorkshire recreated by Jim Coulson and his kids
ROUND 8 - Album Covers